Loneliness A Blessing or Enemy

Loneliness A Blessing or Enemy
Loneliness A Blessing or Enemy 

They say most of the people feel depressed because they are lonely. They feel alone or inspite of having people they feel alone because they are misunderstood. Loneliness when not addressed can turn into a disease also gradually. So it’s very important to know and acknowledge your feelings. Now sometimes loneliness is also a way of universe telling us we need to work on our selves. Like there might be people for you but you don’t wish to believe in them so you think they are not there for you so here you need to work on your trust issues. Also so many times one ends up being physically also alone like in today’s time so many people are stuck some where because of the sudden lockdown then their attitude determines how they handle the situation. Loneliness can actually be a good tool when taken in the right way to work on yourself. You can start by writing down what makes you feel good , what hurts you , what is it that you can do for hours together without caring about anything in the world. When you are surrounded by people you don’t have time to think about these things . But when you are alone you have all the time in the world to think about these things and trust me when you think or journal about these question it’s will help you work through things and issues which will give you a very strong emotional foundation. I know so many people who said they can’t live alone if that’s the case then you really need to face certain issues because this is a sign that you are subbing away from something in life and not ready to face it and when you are alone you have no choice but to face certain facts about yourself that you are not ready to accept.

One of the reasons I am writing about this is because people are scared of being lonely so many people get into a relationship because they are lonely they get married because they are lonely they entertain friends and people they normally wouldn’t spend time with just so that they can pass some time. But the problem with this is that you will end up loosing yourself all the more in such process. Trust me on this. When you be with people you don’t connect with they will bring you down and also you won’t be comfortable being yourself with them which will further take you away from your true self and add on to your loneliness. So I would recommend a strong sense of self work when you feel lonely. I gave strangely always felt comfortable being with myself. And I always thought that I am a loner but at the same time I loved spending time with only people I connected with on some level so I kind of was confused about my nature as to am I a person who just loves being with myself or am I a peoples person and then I read this quote by Lewis howes which basically said “I use to think I am introverted because I enjoyed being alone. But it turns out I really like being at peace with myself and my surroundings and I am extremely extroverted with people who bring me comfort and happiness”. And I don’t know why when I read this I just connected with this immensely and also I felt at peace reading this because I use to always wonder if I am a loner or a peoples person because I had seen both sides in me and I was happy with both the sides but then I realised my extroverted side I enjoyed only with few people.

Also people get confused They think just because they are an extrovert they are not lonely and if they are an introvert that means they are lonely . That’s not how it works . Loneliness is just a feeling that one feels when you don’t have true friends or when you can’t be yourself with be it in front of friends or family members. It’s also a feeling one feels when you are not in tune with who you truly are basically when you run away from your true emotions and so these kind of people
Will project out they feelings on to other people by either being short tempered or irritated these just might be few of their trigger points. So it’s very important to not judge loneliness you just need to use it to your advantage by working through it . What I feel starts off with is first accepting that you are lonely and then you can either go to a psychologist or you can buy this book Louise hay’s love yourself heal your life workbook. This will help you understand yourself because sometimes when you ask the right kind of questions you end up getting the right answers. So please know that the loneliness you are facing can be a night mare or actually your best friend and the good news is you are not a victim here because it’s in your hands how you look at it .

Post a Comment

0 Comments